Monday, March 15, 2010

Porkus Chopus

Yes Scold me. Its been a long time since the last update Ive been busy blah blah blah.....

I have been eating some great food lately, but not making so much. Although the Spam Musubis for TMO's Bday/Oscar night were a hit...some have never even tried Spam! ha! people keep wanting to live in the dark I guess....

Soooo here we are after a hectic few weeks we return to the infamous Chop. What is with Pork that is so yummy? and why so many people despise it? like I said before, living in the dark....

Again we have a pork chop on this blog but I did change a few things to this one... I roasted potato's and then for the gravy it was shallots, apple cider, beef stock and a touch of cream.... man did that cider really add a nice touch to this dish! sweet and savory.... so delish!

1 comment:

  1. bout time... i almost ate my own arm off waiting for this update

    ReplyDelete