Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Too hot for Africa out there


I spent this July 4th weekend up in Vermont I guess while we were up there the weather was good in NYC, because now its rediculous! 103???

              I wish I could bring this thing home with me

                          So I can do this in it when its 103 outside
                         And of course a cold dunk!
I have come to realization that I cant bring a whole river system home nor do I have the room for it in my Apartment. So what you can do when the weather is "too hot for Africa out there" is to stay hydrated and eat cool...

 Cold Soba noodles is a perfect way to eat cool and beat the heat.... that and some ice cold brewski's



Enjoy

-MDG

2 comments:

  1. Why were Jung-Min, Owen and Jeff NOT invited for the cold soba noodles? How cold can you get Mr. Daily Grindz!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arctic Frozen Slacker Cold.

    Stay Cool.

    -MDG

    ReplyDelete