Friday, August 20, 2010

SUMMER OF SABA!!!!!

My house is infected with eating SABA and we cannot stop it!!!! I think we might need an intervention but its too good to give up. Seriously I think we cook this twice a week...Yuri I think does 3 days a week and has a secret stash some where in this house! she's always up to something....

Wash, then score it with a knife, toss some salt and oil on it and into the broiler for 8 minutes. A squirt of lemon and DONE.

You too will be hooked by the power of SABA.....be careful this is highly addictive....


You have been warned.


- MDG

3 comments:

  1. i cook it exactly the same way and am obsessed as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Iris,

    I see that the powers have affected you...do not fight it.

    -MDG

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg
    need it in my mouf right now
    (that's what she said)

    ReplyDelete